2011 The Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart

Taking it to the highway, it was fantastic. Stepping on the gas you get instant power, and extremely smooth shifting thanks to the new gearbox. It was just unbelievably good. Sorry to the local law enforcement, but I got the car up to 130mph before I decided to slow down. Guess you would have had to be there to catch me. I then pulled off to the country roads, set the mode to S-Sport, and took it to the corners. It goes around them really fast, but it just feels so smooth. It's almost perfection at it's best. If I could, I would drive 45 minutes away from here to the nearest road course and beat the hell out of this car, but I guess that's not for me to do.

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR Pictures2011 The Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
The striking features of the lancer are Clear lens headlamp & bold rear combination lamps, Premium class fabric upholstery, Attractive door trims with fabric inserts, Retractable assist grip, Better sitting posture, Air conditioning with rear ducts, Electrically adjustable outside mirrors, Power steering with tilt adjustment, Collapsible steering column3 stage Crumple zones, Dual Side impact bars etc. These all features add more grace and beauty in the car.

2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR Rear Seats Photo2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR Rear Seats Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment