2011 The Mercedes-Benz CL AMG

This here is the refreshed 2011 CL-Class, which despite the rumors, doesn't adopt the S-Class Coupe moniker as part of Mercedes-Benz's new nomenclature that started with the new E-Class Coupe that replaced the CLK. For its mid-life facelift, the CL coupe has received a mild redesigned and a new bi-turbo V8 engine.



With few guarantees, buying a used car can be a daunting prospect. I recently handed back my company car following 30 years of subsidised motoring and suddenly I found myself in the market for a used car for the very first time. My wish list was pretty detailed. I wanted something comfortable, robust and reliable for our long journeys visiting my son and daughter in law - that's why a used Mercedes-Benz made perfect sense to me.

http://i5.tinypic.com/15e7qx4.jpg
2011 The Mercedes-Benz CL AMG

0 comments:

Post a Comment