The drawings of 10 years ago


McLaren MP 4/6

The Rainman

I actually thought that in 10 years F1 would look like that!..


I've been home again this august for a pretty long time actually (6 weeks or something). While looking through my university industrial & transportation design projects (which I'm not plannin' to show here!!! :-)))) I found a bag with a lot of stuff from my art school!.. I also found some formula 1 drawings which were done around '97-'98!.. So I decided to upload some of that pics here.

I've always been a great fan of formula 1, that's why apart from my art school activities (such as drawing still life, landscapes etc.) I used to sketch this kind'o stuff!.. That was mostly McLarens with Ayrton Senna in it. Still rate him as the greatest driver ever!..

0 comments:

Post a Comment