Detail Body New Hybrid TOYOTA-PRIUS

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk70EcFWCI/AAAAAAACX5k/APuFUeXCCB4/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-43.jpg

When you happen to be a very price sensitive customer, the first question that comes to your mind is, "will I buy a new battery for an old car or will I look for some other available options?"

Well, here is an answer to your queries. In this regard you can find used batteries on various websites such as eBay. You can also find other dealers other than Toyota who will sell you a used Prius battery. This option is much cheaper than a new battery but you will still pay between $1500 and $2500. The risk with these options is a lot of times you will not know how many miles are on the battery.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk7rnfnjCI/AAAAAAACX1k/Whjmv7Z5ORc/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-11.jpg
Detail Body New Hybrid TOYOTA-PRIUS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk7rbJjETI/AAAAAAACX1c/8Ij1UCgg6Ks/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-10.jpg
Detail Body New Hybrid TOYOTA-PRIUS

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk7qX6L9kI/AAAAAAACX08/SRx8YxDVRjk/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-6.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk7pSJ2ebI/AAAAAAACX0c/rKbSNLzo6LU/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-2.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FoXyvaPSnVk/Szk7zKFTp0I/AAAAAAACX5E/F8OahdI7ohI/s1600/Tommy-Kaira-Toyota-Prius-39.jpg


If you search properly you can find better options and not have to make a full Toyota Prius battery replacement? Some other options would include purchasing a cheap battery from some different dealer and not Toyota itself. This is a nice alternative when you have to make Toyota Prius battery replacement. However please consider a simple thought for a minute. When your car is already seven years old or eight years old, why should you pay for a new battery?

I was in the same situation some days back. Having a car which was seven years old and mad at Toyota I did not want to give them anymore of my money. My car was giving me a lot of problems. I had to recharge it the dealer a couple of times in one week and its performance was declining day by day. The worst part was at that point I did not have the money to pay for a Toyota Prius battery replacement. The lack of funds made me search the internet for ways in which I could get my car back on the road.

This is where I came across the guide which showed me the way I could rebuild my own battery plus saving me the high cost of a whole Toyota Prius battery replacement. It is good and descriptive about the methods and techniques for re building the battery. They show you ways to put newer battery cells into your old battery pack. It is just like the process of changing the battery of your cell phone. And more over the guide gives step by step information which any common individual can do. In my case I did not want to rebuild the battery myself so before I bought the guide I checked around and found many mechanics that would do the job for me at regular shop rates as long as I provided the guide for them. This was still very cost effective and would save me a lot of money compared to the dealers cost for my Toyota Prius battery replacement. These rebuilt batteries have a good life span and have been more satisfactory for my Prius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment